SIMPLE STREET STYLE ...


It is tempting to chase the latest fashion items. But ultimately I go back to basics. I take inspiration from people who know how to look good without trying to hard. While I like accessories, I think less is more. Quality instead of quantity. We have some really beautiful fashion pieces in Hamptons Club for the colder season. They all resemble today's fashion trend without being too obvious. For Autumn we love our Ralph Lauren Cigarette pants and black pea coat. Its a classic ... think Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's!"

Timeless pieces win all around. They are the bestsellers in our store. A simple Oxford Shirt a pair of Denim Jeans and a Trench Coat along with a nice Leather Bag and that's it. Ready to go.

In my opinion, nobody does timeless fashion better than the French. Here are some of my favorite Paris street styles .... Bon Weekend! xo ds
















Comments

Popular Posts