AUTUMN CHIC ...


Autumn and Spring are my favorite seasons. Spring brings with it the early morning sunshine, new blooms and green grass. Snow melts, days get warmer and summer is around the corner. I love summer too, don't get me wrong but by mid August I find myself looking forward to the shorter days of Fall. When the kitchen door to the garden gets closed properly for the first time in months and the smell of my Laduree "Arabian Night" candle fills the living room.

It is now the time that I store away the nautical blue and white cushion covers along with the sea shells I keep in small bowls around the house. Autumn calls for fire wood and home deco with orange, green red and purple accents. Our house frequently changes with the season and so does our store. At home we prefer a mix of English and Provencal country style with some urban modern details scattered about! During summer we go all out with the Hamptons Style (of course :)
Here are some of my favorites for the upcoming season!

What do you like most about Autumn? xo ds



















Comments

Popular Posts